March 31, 2011

Easter Table Inspiration

I'm planning an Easter brunch for both sides of our family. This, in addition to the wonderful church service and food, needs to include super cute (and springy!) decor. On a $10 budget.


We're planning to use the pale and springy color pallette from our spring mantel, but I've been combing through all of the Easter posts around the interweb for even more ideas. Here's what's inspiring me:



We've already picked up a few delicate, floral teacups and saucers that we plan to integrate into the table setting, perhaps holding some flowers or as place cards. 

Adding in some natural elements like nests and branches will add some texture and not break the bank. I'm planning to snip a few large bunches of lilacs that bloom at my folk's house (where we're holding the brunch), so I think we'll easily come in under budget. I'm going to mock it up at our place, so expect some photos over the weekend! 


We're so excited to be linking up with: 





giveaways




this blessed nest
Go hop on over and check out all of the awesomely inspiring projects! Tell 'em TinyWalletStyle sent ya!

2 comments:

  1. I love that birhouse in the first photo! I think it's the roof that I'm drawn to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! It's from Michaels and I love the roof, too! We decoupaged on some scrapbook paper and painted it blue.

    Hope you'll stop back soon! -Ally

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...