March 7, 2011

Spring Has Sprung, Y'all!

Check out our springy mantel!


We added a few inexpensive spring accents thanks to an awesome 50% off sale at Michaels!


We snagged the green tea light cup and yellow bird for a mere $1.50 each! 


The bird houses were $1.00 for the little one and $1.99 for the taller one (only $1.00 with the 50% off coupon we had!). 


We stuck on some cheery Robin's egg blue paint and some pretty cream and brown floral scrapbook paper with Mod Podge and prettied em up in just a few minutes!
Oh and here are some cute little pink faux florals! I'm usually not a huge fan, but I really wanted some extra foliage since we're not getting the real deal for quite some time.
Aren't these little pink flowers so cute? They're tucked into a cream colored vase. I love them.
Here's a little nest for our nest. Actually just some plastic eggs tucked into a braided wreath from Dollar Tree. 


The total for our little spring makeover? Under $15!!! That gives us quite the spring fever! 


Linking up today with:












Making
Tip Junkie handmade projects

add a pinch.com
Go stop by and check out all of the amazing projects featured!!! Tell 'em Tiny Wallet Style sent ya!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! You are all ready for spring! I just took my winter wreath down so I have a ways to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vignette looks great! I love what you did with the little blue bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! It makes me smile every time I walk by. The bird house is definitely my favorite!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spring mantel is beautiful! I love all of the soft colors. So glad I came across your blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jena!! We just followed you, too! Hope you stop back soon!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pink faux flowers are adorable. love the bird houses too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...