June 7, 2011

A Little Eye Candy- For the Bedroom

Oh hello! I'm hanging out enjoying the gorgeousness that is our weather today! Knowing that we're moving is getting me in daydream mode- I'm constantly scheming room layouts and furniture re-do's for our new space. Here's what's getting me all hot and bothered lately: 
1. Our current bedroom stores nearly all of our "stuff", so I'm dreaming of a calm environment with minimal decoration. (via)
2. This is a great article on making your bedroom more sleep friendly: wouldn't you sleep sooo well in this gorgeous bedroom? (via)
3. I super love this as a headboard. We have a huge stack of pallet wood just waiting for this.....(via)
4. So bright and clean. Snoooooooozzzeeeeeee (in the best way possible). (via)

2 comments:

  1. Si senorita! We're just trying to find a bigger/nicer apartment while we search for a house to buy. Ours ain't cutting it. We're staying in our hood, though. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...