June 14, 2011

Getting My Sweat On

So I've decided to step up my exercise "program" this week- after all, stepping up from nothing is pretty easy, right? Last week, I was super unmotivated to work out, so I didn't. And guess what? I felt terrible! Go figure.

This week, I'm doing well so far. Here's what I'm planning for the week: 
Lounging on a rock. No, that's not it. I do plan to get out and do a couple miles/per day around the Harborwalk- from our house to the end and back is about 1.5 miles. If I extend my run/walk/jog a few more blocks, I'll hit 3 miles easily. I also average another 2 miles walking to and from the train station each day. 
(Not the Planet Fitness I go to, but still. via)
Getting to the gym is something I've been awful about doing since I stopped driving to work. When I had the car (Mike now drives to his job, so I take the MBTA), it was super easy to hit the gym before work. Now, not so much. I'm going to try and motivate myself to go after work and to drag Mike with me. I went and did a few weight circuits on Monday, so far so good. 
It's raining again today, so I'm going to do the 30-Day Shred today during my lunch break. Hopefully that will help me sneak in a little cardio instead of a walk/run/jog. What do you do to sneak in exercise? Any good tips?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...