June 28, 2011

Lunch Fit for a Giant

So on Monday, I wrote about how I love an easy lunch for days when I'm too rushed to assemble something more proper. This morning, I was in need of another quick grab and go meal when I spied this Green Giant "Healthy Heart" veggie blend in the depths of my freezer. Perfect!
In case you can't read the description, it's a blend of barley, sugar snap peas and carrots in a herb-olive oil sauce. It's pretty yummy and for 140 calories, you really can't beat it.  Oh and I top it with some sriracha because I need a little spice to wake me up mid-day!
I ate mine with a green salad to add in an extra veggie serving. This usually costs about two bucks at our grocery store, but you can certainly find them on sale for less- not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...