June 14, 2011

How to Fight Allergies If You're a Cheapskate!

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.


120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogoYou guys know how thrifty we are, right? After all- the name of this blog is Tiny Wallet Style. When it comes to most things, we buy store brand because (gasp) it's usually exactly the same as the name brand. We save mucho bucks and don't have to give up quality. Now there are a few exceptions: Oreos are one. Never buy a knock-off Oreo, you'll just be sad. 



AdvertisementOne thing we'll never buy name-brand over-the-counter products- it's strictly store brand for us. I love 'em! When Walgreens contacted me to review one of their Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, I did not hesitate. There is a Walgreens on my walk to work, so I stop there almost exclusively for necessities and prescriptions. I know that I can count on them for great quality over the counter medicine, like the Wal-Zyr that I use to combat seasonal allergies. Works like a charm and it's at least a few bucks cheaper than the name brand! Score!!! I had used the name brand before, but I totally could not tell the difference. No more sniffles for this gal!

Pharmacist
What I didn't know about is the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ Advertisement, a  community wellness program to which they donate $3 million dollars a year!! The idea behind this fund is to bring preventative care, testing and health education to the local communities that Walgreens serves! I don't know about you, but I don't hear about stores actually giving back to their communities all that often. With each purchase of a Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, you're contributing to this great cause!


So, if you want to find out more about this great program, check out walgreens.com/waytowell. Oh, and as an added bonus (because who doesn't like bonuses?!)- there are a few bloggers who are giving away a Walgreens gift card! Go check it out the giveaways page and tell 'em Tiny Wallet Style sent you! 
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...