June 6, 2011

How Are Things Growing?

Gardening! I love being outside in the garden. Weeding, planting, digging, hauling, mowing. I'll happily do it all! Here's how our little slice of paradise is looking after a little sunshine. 
 Basil, habenero peppers, rosemary
 Thyme, habenero peppers, globe basil
Our giant rose bush is in bloom!!

 Cucumbers (I think)

 All of our heirloom tomato plants went in today!
 Random flowers
 Our lettuce is going crazy

 I grew super tall!
Yay! All green and happy. 

2 comments:

  1. I need to plant (well...plant in containers, anyway) tomatoes!! I will have a vegetable garden one day. Yes, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo it's so fun! I'm super happy with our garden, so far.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...