June 8, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Oh hello. I'm here to bring you What I Love Wednesday: The Summer Wedding Edition!
As always, linking up with the fab <3 Lollipops- she's talking about organization today and ooh la la is there some eye candy! Go on and check her out!


1. Love this summery floral dress- I'd get a lot of use out of this pretty thing! (via)
2. Super cute beaded sandals- they're a little pricey, but so lovely. (via)
3. Sweet striped Gussy Sews headband. (via)
4. Pretty, feminine rosette necklace! (via)


lollipops




6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love rosette necklaces? They're so easy to make too once you get the hang of it. Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I would totally wear the whole outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan- I'm totally going to give it a try. After you posted, I looked up tutorials and it looks so easy! Yay! -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacky- me too!!! It totally makes me want to have a romantic dinner at the beach or something :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...