Oh, by the way, we're in the process of planning a move (!!!), which is super exciting and I've been pinning like crazy trying to design our new pad on a (verrrrry) small budget.
Here are some inspiration images that are getting my DIY-loving heart pumping. Ooooh boy my to-DIY list is growing by the minute.
Teal, yellow and gray-
possible living room colors
1) Gorgeous chandy- I could probably DIY this, right?
2) We have a plain wooden bookshelf that would look great in white and yellow!
3) This gray and yellow Amy Butler fabric is awesome
4) Oh and this one, too. Not AB, but still love the pattern.
Fresh, clean white with pops of color:
Kitchen/Dining Room/Guest Room/Office Nook
1) Uber-organized, sigh.
2) Love the idea of a daybed in the kitchen..so cozy
3) This shadowbox filled with vintage kitchen things would be awesome.
4) I adore the idea of lots of thrifted plates filling up a wall with color + pattern.