May 18, 2011

Leftover Salad

One of my favorite lunches is a big salad made with a bunch of odds and ends from the fridge. It generally ends up tasting pretty excellent, despite the odd couple ingredients. Here's what I've got going on today: 
The end of a salad mix, some leftover chicken breast (with yummy cajun seasoning), some feta cheese, a half of a Granny Smith apple that I had in my breakfast oatmeal and the end of a cucumber. Oh and some leftover salad dressing that I made a few nights ago. 


Nommy nom. This was a good salad because it hit all of my tastebuds and tasted very springy. Some dried cranberries tackled my sweet tooth without breaking open the chocolate stash. 


What are your favorite salad toppings? Leave us a comment to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...