May 21, 2011

My Gym

As you may have inferred from my previous posts (or if you live here), the weather has not been great in Boston. A solid week of rainy, gray, overcast weather. My body was craving sunshine, so this morning I decided to make the most of the warm weather and get outside for a workout. My favorite place to run is the East Boston Harborwalk, which is conveniently located about 1 minute from my front door. Lucky me! I snapped some photos so you could check it out! 
 The tall building (A Hyatt hotel) marks the end of the Harborwalk. 

 What a view! We have a yacht club, too. Fancy!
 Logan Airport is located directly behind these buildings. You can't tell at all! 
 The landscaping is so gorgeous. 
There are two tennis courts and a basketball court at the beginning of the Harborwalk. Super convenient, with a great view to boot! 

What do you love most about your neighborhood? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...