December 13, 2010

Tiny Sugar: Cookie Decorating

ThWith all of the amazing baking sites around (Bakerella, Bake at 350, I am Baker) that feature gorgeously decorated cookies, I couldn't help but try and jump on the bandwagon. Bake at 350 has a great recipe for royal icing made with meringue powder that looked great and easy, so I ran out to grab myself a can. What resulted was a gorgeously thick icing perfect to pipe lines around my cookies.

They came out pretty well for it being my first time to use the line and flood method. I still have tons of dough to practice on.

This one is for my little sister who loves the color pink. We dyed this frosting hot pink and the other batch lime green because I've declared my love for all things pink and lime this year.

How about you? Did you do any cookie making/decorating this weekend? Tell us about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...