- Steel cut oats (I started using the McCann's oats in a box- 3 minutes to cook!), with fruit and peanut butter
- Smoothies (although only at work- our blender broke!)
- Mike's been wanting pasta salad, so I'm making a big batch (the dressing kind, not the mayo kind)
- Baked sweet potato with veggies (for me!)
- Pulled pork carnitas for tacos with pico de gallo
- Chicken, broccoli and ziti with salad
- Lasagna rollatini with sauteed zucchini
- Black bean and sweet potato quesadillas
- Whole wheat pizza with whatever toppings we have- I ususally put goat cheese and lots of veggies!
- Greek salads (Mike will have his with chicken)
What are you making this week? Spill the beans- we love new ideas! As always, linked up with Orgjunkie.com- go check out the copious menu plans that are posted there weekly!!!