I'm making the effort to get back on track, so this morning I made a list of things I want to accomplish.
- Stick to Flylady system of house cleaning and organizing (have you checked this out? It's amazing!)
- Bag and bring all donations to Goodwill
- Finish painting the bathroom (this has been ongoing for 3 months now!!)
- Do as much cooking and freezing as I can- I'm hoping to make at least a week's worth of meals.
- Inventory our pantry and figure out how to use it all up.
- Determine where I want to sign up for a gym membership and do it! (Ours expired in July and we don't want to go back to that gym)
- Relax! Read a book, paint my nails, etc.
How do you take time off? Do you play catch up or just focus on relaxation??