Good morning friends! Sorry for the little hiatus- last week was chock full and, unfortuantely, the blog was the piece of the puzzle to get dropped. We have lots of awesome things on the schedule, though, so stay tuned! In the mean time, here's what we're cooking this week!!
- Steel cut oats sweetened with a little bit of pure maple
- Whole wheat english muffin, toasted with some peanut butter + fruit salad
- Sandwiches and leftovers for Mike, since he's in the office this week.
- Quesadilla with mashed sweet potato and black beans. (Recipe this week!)
- Low-carb wrap (I like Cedar's brand) with hummus and tons of veggies
Monday- Shepherd's pie with mashed sweet potato
Thursday- Calzones with whole wheat dough, pesto and chicken. Homemade marinara to dip!
Friday- Veggie burgers (we're obsessed with the Vegetable Masala ones from Trader Joe's) and salad
Sunday- Salad wraps (veggies + lettuce + chickpeas + hummus + tabouli for me, plus chicken for Mike)
Linking up with Orgjunkie.com and Menu Plan Monday! Head on over there for lots of great menu plans!!