Happy birthday, Mom!
Here's what we have on tap for this week's menu! As always, we're linking up with Menu Plan Monday over at the ever-fab Orgjunkie.com. Go check out the menu planning awesomeness!
Monday: Whole wheat pasta, marinara sauce and veggies (we'll use summer squash, mushrooms and zucchini).
Tuesday: My birthday!! Out to eat- probably Mexican..
Thursday: Chipotle bean enchiladas, brown rice
Friday: Grilled veggie pizza with homemade bbq sauce, salad
- McCann's Irish oatmeal with almond milk and blueberries
- Whole wheat pancakes with blueberries (mmm)
- Whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter and banana
- Fruit smoothie with greens and protein powder
- Microwave sweet potato with black beans and pico de gallo
- Whole wheat wraps- turkey and tuna for Mike, hummus and veggie for Ally
- Veggie burger wraps (we have been eating the Trader Joe's veggie burgers- yum!)
- Cut up carrots and cucumbers, Annie's Cow Girl Ranch
- Homemade trail mix
- Homemade granola bars
- Fruit salad
What are you cooking this week? Leave us a link to your menu so we can check it out! Have a great week!!!!