July 15, 2011

Eye Spy A Good Deal

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

You guys know how cheap we are, right? Well, not cheap, more like we really REALLY enjoy a good deal. A few years ago, my aunt turned us onto this little website called Zenni Optical. You surf over there, choose some frames, enter in a valid prescription and BAM! You've got a brand spankin' new pair of specs and your wallet is only about $20 lighter. Sound too good to be true? I thought so, too, until I actually tried it. 

Now, I'm the proud owner of 4 pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical! This includes a pair of Jackie O-style sunglasses that I absolutely love. All for under $50- TOTAL! It rocks my myopic little world. 

Even Time magazine is getting on the Zenni train! A recent article about their editor wearing a $1000 pair of glasses was met with some sage advice from a Zenni convert- use Zenni + save $$$! It's simple- they have a great selection of specs for every face type and you can even upload a photo to "try on" your new glasses. 

Without Zenni Optical, I'd be wearing a $200 pair of glasses and regretting it every time I strapped them to my face. Now I can look in the mirror and smile knowing that my sight is 20/20 and only cost me ten bucks! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. WAIT WAIT WHAT??? I could get prescription sunglasses for $20? I need to go get my prescription updated immediately, because this needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real!!! It's super easy- and all 4 pairs that I've gotten have been perfect. When you find a pair of sunglasses frames (you can sort frames by size), you choose 80% tinting and they come out nice and dark. It awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zenni Optical, how amazing you are. I need to hop on that bandwagon soon...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...