September 21, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Howdy friends! What an amazingly gorgeous day- we're getting a tiny taste of fall weather this week here in New England! What I love this week is fall decor- and I'm not talking about faux foliage or scarecrows. More like the warm, cozy and a little rustic accents that transform a home for the season.
This manzanita branch candle holder is amazing! It's a bit pricey at $99, but I've definitely seen some great DIY versions, too. I'd prefer it in a darker finish. (Note: it was from West Elm, but doesn't seem to be available anymore)
I would love a few of these chunky, knit throws from Pottery Barn to drape over chairs and the sofa. Love it! On sale for $59.99. 
I love adding little touches of nature in unexpected ways- love these dried wheat tea candle holders (although I'd be a little scared to light it....). I am thinking about using tiny sticks gathered from the yard.
How gorgeous are these monochromatic pumpkins? The orange guys are great, but there's something so elegant about these lovelies! 


What do you love this week? As always, we're linking up with What I Love Wednesday over at Lollipops Blog!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am loving all of your finds. Would also love to have some of those chunky throws but I have cats! I too love the white pumpkins, they really take that look from country to classy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Tiny Love!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...